Expect great gin, brilliant music and a lot of fun at Gin Festival London
Gin Festival.com, the UK’s biggest and best gin festival, is coming to London’s Tobacco Docks, offering gin novices and connoisseurs a chance to sample over 100 different varieties of gin.
Attendees can also learn about the history of Britain’s favourite spirit, meet industry experts and enjoy fantastic live music.
Held between 26th – 28th August 2016, tickets are available from ginfestival.com and include one of Gin Festival.com’s iconic copa glasses, with food available from local vendors.
The festival will run over five sessions:
- Friday 26th August 2016: Evening Session: 6.30pm – 11pm
- Saturday 27th August 2016: Afternoon Session 12.30pm – 5pm
- Saturday 27th August 2016: Evening Session 6.30pm – 11pm
- Sunday 28th August 2016: Afternoon Session 11.45am – 4.15pm
- Sunday 28th August 2016: Evening Session 5.30pm – 10.00pm