It was another classic Leeds Festival this weekend.
Cracking rock bands. Ankle-deep mud. And a Red Hot Chili Pepper just hanging out on a train station platform.
Music photographer Anthony Longstaff was along to capture the highs and lows of this year’s event for the average attendee – summing up the spirit of the fest in picture form.
1. There will be mud
2. So it’s good to embrace it
3. But not too much…
4. Rain is inevitable
5. Not everyone can handle it
6. But ingenious solutions are at hand
7. Fancy dress can be versatile
8. Or co-ordinated
9. Novelty T-Shirt and cross-dressing = standard
10. Beer makes everything great
11. Celebrate those rare sunny spells by saluting the heavens from on high
12. Or playing a game of swingball
13. Amazing atmosphere inside the BBC 1Xtra tent
14. And the view of the main stage – just gorgeous