10 mouthwatering recipes that prove veggie food isn’t boring
Gone are the days when cooking for herbivores was just a matter of removing the meat from the dish and leaving them with a plate of sad carrots – now there are plenty of creative ways to make vegetarian cooking a hugely tasty alternative.
Whether you’re a certified veggie just looking for something different, or a meat-eater looking for something different in your diet, there are plenty of tantalising options for you to try.
1. The really hungry burger from annajones.co.uk
2. Summer squash with baked eggs from thekitchn.com
3. Wild mushroom and potato pizza on whole grain naan from ohmyveggies.com
6. Spicy veggie sausage couscous from veggienumnum.com
7. Turmeric bean burgers with melted vegan cheese from happyhealthylife.com
8. The best vegetarian chilli ever from pickyeaterblog.com
9. White bean olive tapenade crostini from veritablyveg.com