Supermoon is the new solo project from Edinburgh musician Neil Pennycook, formerly of alt-folk favourites Meursault.
When Neil offered to play a session for the #WOWwagon, we thought we’d take him somewhere scenic.
After some initial doubt about getting into the back of a strange, pink camper van, he hopped in with his banjo in tow, and we drove up Arthur’s Seat for some sweeping views of Edinburgh.
Watch Supermoon perform ‘Ode To Gremlin’ on Arthur’s Seat:
You can see Supermoon live at Summerhall on 27 August, more info
Edinburgh Festivals 2015: complete coverage
• Get everything on our Festivals homepage – on desktop, mobile or tablet
• Looking for reviews? Check out the latest Scotsman reviews – or browse all the reviews ranked by star rating
• Watch all the latest videos from the #WOWwagon
• Get distracted by our Festival Blog
• Check out today’s half-price ticket deals
• Follow our social accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram – and join the conversation with #WOWfest