Edinburgh Festival Fringe theatre review: Real Life Becomes a Rumour, reviewed by The Scotsman’s Susan Mansfield.
Three men gather in a flat for an uneasy reunion. As the evening drags on, through a farcical game of charades and repeated visits from the moustachioed German next door, we start to conclude that their business is far from legal, and that things are far from well.
Tom George’s play for young company White Box observes male interaction well and displays some sharp turns of phrase, but needs a clearer plot.
theSpace @ Surgeons Hall (Venue 53) until 22 August / listings
Published in The Scotsman on 20 August 2015
Edinburgh Festivals 2015: complete coverage
• Get everything on our Festivals homepage – on desktop, mobile or tablet
• Looking for reviews? Check out the latest Scotsman reviews – or browse all the reviews ranked by star rating
• Watch all the latest videos from the #WOWwagon
• Get distracted by our Festival Blog
• Follow our social accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram – and join the conversation with #WOWfest