Edinburgh Festival Fringe comedy review: Lily Bevan – Pheasant Plucker, reviewed by The Scotsman’s Kate Copstick
This is a charming, mild-mannered show full of the characters filling the life of our protaganist – her therapist, yoga guru, nutritionist and her psychic. Who are all disappointingly similar, given that her aptitude for creating different characters is presumably the point of the show.
There is fun with Sylvanian Families, a guest appearance from David Suchet and some nice recipes from Henry VIII’s cook.
Underbelly med quad (VENUE 302), Until 31 August, 3pm
Published in The Scotsman on 24 August 2015
Edinburgh Festivals 2015: complete coverage
• Get everything on our Festivals homepage – on desktop, mobile or tablet
• Looking for reviews? Check out the latest Scotsman reviews – or browse all the reviews ranked by star rating
• Watch all the latest videos from the #WOWwagon
• Get distracted by our Festival Blog
• Check out today’s half-price ticket deals
• Follow our social accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram – and join the conversation with #WOWfest