Edinburgh Festival Fringe theatre review: 10x10x10, reviewed by The Scotsman’s Alison Kerr.
Well, actually, the ten x ten-minute long monologues which make up this show are split over two consecutive days, meaning that depending on which day you go, you’ll see six or four performers in action. The idea is that these monologues, written and performed by ten different comedians, celebrate ten years of the Comedians’ Theatre Company.
On the six-monologue day, there is a mixed bag, nothing very original. The most absorbing turn is by an old lady whose body may be failing her but whose mind is razor sharp.
Pleasance Courtyard (venue 33) until 30 August / listings
Published in The Scotsman on 22 August 2015
Edinburgh Festivals 2015: complete coverage
• Get everything on our Festivals homepage – on desktop, mobile or tablet
• Looking for reviews? Check out the latest Scotsman reviews – or browse all the reviews ranked by star rating
• Don’t miss a thing: sign up to our daily email newsletter
• Watch all the latest videos from the #WOWwagon
• Get distracted by our Festival Blog
• Check out today’s half-price ticket deals
• Follow our social accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram – and join the conversation with #WOWfest
• Download the WOW247 app for iOS and Android