Edinburgh Festival Fringe comedy review: Clusterf**k, reviewed by The Scotsman’s Kate Copstick.
This is a compilation show (of “the best acts on the Fringe”) and different every night. Joe the MC was superbly minimal, I just wish the dreadful improv troupe Outtakes and the deeply underwhelming (but incomprehensibly prize-winning) sketch duo Midbrow had also spent less time onstage. Yianni was OK and Jamie Fraser is a newbie who I think is impressive. He has a great presence and smart material. He was the highlight of the night. The place was rammed and the rest of the audience seemed to enjoy the show.
Movement (Venue 56) until 29 August
Published in The Scotsman on 27 August 2015
Edinburgh Festivals 2015: complete coverage
• Get everything on our Festivals homepage – on desktop, mobile or tablet
• Looking for reviews? Check out the latest Scotsman reviews – or browse all the reviews ranked by star rating
• Don’t miss a thing: sign up to our daily email newsletter
• Watch all the latest videos from the #WOWwagon
• Get distracted by our Festival Blog
• Check out today’s half-price ticket deals
• Follow our social accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram – and join the conversation with #WOWfest
• Download the WOW247 app for iOS and Android