Let’s be honest, we’ve all been slacking at this National Chocolate Week thing.
Okay, you may bought a Twix on your lunch break and eaten a slice of cake for dessert, but is that really enough?
It’s time to go full Augustus Gloop – embrace the brown stuff with both hands and submerge yourself in chocolaty goodness.
Here are 8 savoury dishes, given the franken-food makover with a chocolate twist:
1. ‘The Brooklynite’ (chocolate-coated bacon burger) from epicnomz.com
2. Coconut & Chocolate Curried Chicken from eatlikeagirl.com
3. Dark Chocolate Beef Chilli from tworedbowls.com
4. Chocolate Quesadillas from howsweeteats.com
5. Chocolate Fried Chicken from popsugar.com
6. Chocolate Salami from instructables.com
7. Chocolate Pasta with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce from foodiecrush.com
8. Sinful Chocolate Pizza from cleonbuttera.com