Sometimes Madchester really does live up to its name.
Here are the pictures to prove it, selected with the help of the #onlyinmanchester hashtag on Instagram.
1. Santa taking some well earned time off
2. Why wouldn’t there be a nun on a mobile disco machine?
3. They see me rollin’…
4. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase ‘legless’
5. “Wrong century mate.”
6. Bringing a bit of pazzaz to the daily commute
7. “Heel. Good boy.”
8. “Very nice mate. What happens when it rains?”
9. It takes a true friend to stand and laugh at you when you fall
10. Coppers waiting for their undies to dry
11. Buy your loved one Sausages
12. When you spot a giant chocolate bunny
Biggest chocolate bunny bum in the world…? But why? What a waste of chocolate 🍫🐰🙊 #chocolate #easterbunny #bunny #manchester #piccadillygardens #chocolatebunny #worldrecord #bunnybum #droetker #worldfirst #onlyinmanchester #onlyinuk #manchesteruk #mcr #foodwaste #bunnyrabbit #chocolaterabbit #rabbit
13. Just chillin’
14. A cat nap(py)?
15. Metrolink show their love of Craig David
Liked this? Try these:
15 depressing realities of a typical Manchester commute
27 amazing things about Manchester you always take for granted
15 bizarre things you won’t believe ever happened in Manchester
17 Manchester Uni photos that show the city at its best
Main photo: alexmudd / Instagram